Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm On The HOOK!!!!

That's right, I have secured myself a mooring for the season.  While I was hoping to be a little closer to Portland, Brunswick is nice, and I do not know that much about Brunswick, so it can be something more to adventure and blog about!!! 

Now that I have the mooring, I now have to get the boat ready to go.  There's still so much to do.  And so much to buy.  CRAP!!!!!


On a totally random note, I really appreciate that I have a really international audience.  I'm not talking just people I know in places like Canada, Russia, and Tonga.  I have had some views from Taiwan, India, Latvia, Lithuania, and some others!  I do not think that I know anyone in those places, and it is really exciting to me that people are finding the blog on the interwebs!

No comments:

Post a Comment