Sunday, August 18, 2013

To destroy or not to destroy, that is the question.

It is more simultaneous destruction and reconstruction than destroy or not to destroy.  The port bunk in the main cabin is out, and the shelf behind the head is built and installed.  It used to be a salt water sink, but I saw no use for it there, as there is the galley sink that you can almost reach while sitting on the head.  The space looked more suited for storage than a second sink.  Plus, I am going to be installing a salt water pump for the galley sink.  The port icebox also came out while I was in deconstruction mode, as the drain from the icebox fell apart in my hand when I tried to take the drain hose off.  It also means that I can try to better insulate the box while it is apart.




No comments:

Post a Comment