Monday, October 1, 2012

What did I just say about free boats.....

I know, I just wrote a whole post on how free boats are really expensive, and what did I go do?  I found myself a free boat!  It's just a dingy, it's sea worthy, and came with oars.  That being said, it weighs a solid 300 lbs so will not be really manageable for me on my own, but it at least gets me started on my way to having all the equipment that I need for the $800 Live-Aboard. 


Here is the cool thing about this dingy.  It is one of 3 prototypes that my aunt's second cousin made.  I have a thing for old and unique, and this fits the bill on both counts. I am still waiting on a call back from the seller so I can go look at the 26 again before I put my money down.  I hope he calls this week so it can get moved this weekend, and the real work can begin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment