Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Update...

Hello followers!  This is what I got accomplished this weekend (aka-today). 



It may not look like I accomplished much, but this was one of the most important steps to getting the boat on the way to being liveable.  Currently the topsides are not totally watertight, so everything inside gets soaked.  That makes it hard to get things cleaned (un-moldy, un-smelly, etc) and then start on the repairs.  Unfortunately the tarp I bought was too small.  I will be going to find another one this week, and hopefully next weekend I can start cleaning and preparing for the real work to begin. 

I have to apologize for the poor quality photos, I only had my cell phone to take pictures.  Better pictures next weekend, as I will hopefully remember to take my camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment