Saturday, June 1, 2013

Some reflection....

Sometimes I forget how bad shape The Lady was in.  I've made a lot of progress, but sometimes all I can see is what is still to come.  It is June and The Lady is not in the water yet.  I am getting closer, but I am not there yet.  Here is a reminder of what I started with, and where I am now.









While I do not have a lot to report, I do have to say thank you to Jim at Port Rigging for helping me get the rigging finished for the boat so I can get the rig up.  I've been picking his brain about the rigging parts I need and what is going to work the best for getting the boat tuned up.  He is full of all kinds of information, so if you want help with your rigging project, let him know.  Or let me know, and I will get you in touch with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment