Sunday, January 19, 2014

Done Taking a Break(er)!

Now that the craziness of the holiday season is over, I have more time to get back to the boat.  I have started on the wiring.  I have been doing a lot of research, and now am in the process of actually doing.  The breaker panels have been set up to cover all of the functions that I thin the boat needs to have, or I want to have.  It took me some looking to figure out which functions have to get wired up together, but I think its ready to go.  I am looking forward to getting this all in the boat and out of the dining room.



 As you can see, the wiring is already a mess, and I have not even added my wiring to it yet.  I have a bus to add so that I can connect the power from the batteries to the two independent breaker panels.  Also, should I want to add other non-switched features, it give me the ability to add on without adding more hardware to the panel set up I have going currently.




I know some of you have been chomping at the bit for more updates, and they will come soon.  Hopefully fast and furious!





No comments:

Post a Comment