Saturday, July 13, 2013

PROGRESS!!!!! (The problem still exists)

So progress was made today.  My dad was nice enough to come help me out since I am still in a sling from a separated shoulder.  We (and by we I of course mean my dad) got a lot done today.  The thru hulls are in and sea cocks mounted, most of the standing rigging is on, the teak handrails are back on, the running rigging I have is on, the winch on the mast is back on, and most importantly, the boat can GO IN THE WATER!!!!  I am not feeling very verbose today, so here are some pictures for your enjoyment!

This is the chain plate going in.  I did this earlier in the week to my shoulder's chagrin. 



The backing block with the bronze thru hull through the center.

Yes, I still have an addiction to drilling holes in boats.  At least this one was closed again quickly. 


Intake and outflow seacocks for the sink and icebox.  


No comments:

Post a Comment