Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pause for Thanks...

...because life is a crazy adventure where anything can happen!  I would like to take a moment to thank my family and friends for their support in this project.  I would not be as far along (or maybe working on this project at all) without their (your) help, support, and cheer-leading! 

In other news, life threw me a curveball, and I have to purchase another car.  I think I have it worked out to where I can make it all work and still have the funds to finish this project on time.  In the mean time, though, I will be living even more Spartanly than I already was.  I will be very happy when the major renovations are done and the boat is in the water this spring. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving (those of you that celebrate it)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment